Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back with a Vengeance

+AMDG+


Amazing weekend! The Sisters of Life really are such beautiful and joyful women. Fr. Koterski, SJ, is such an awesome, insightful and funny man. I really enjoyed myself and God was/is so good to me!
(This picture is Salvador Dali's Christ of St. John of the Cross. I borrowed this image from a news article about copyright infringement of this picture. It seemed fitting.)
Seeking the Face of Christ:
Through the Gospel of Life and Art

So not sure if I have any insights but I definitely want to share some of the ideas that were expressed to me especially stuff from Pope Benedict's book Jesus of Nazareth.

When I get the pictures I am gonna add some of them for this weekend.

Next Blog:
The Temptations of Christ!


No comments:

Post a Comment