Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let Love Take Over

+AMDG+



Then he sat down, called the Twelve, and said to them,
“If anyone wishes to be first,
he shall be the last of all and the servant of all.”
Taking a child, he placed it in their midst,
and putting his arms around it, he said to them,
“Whoever receives one child such as this in my name, receives me;
and whoever receives me,
receives not me but the One who sent me.”

-Mark 9:35-37

The other day I saw a child running to their mother. The Little girl had such a look of joy like she didn't care at all what anyone thought. She had a look of complete focus on her mother and was blinded by the joy she was experiencing. All I thought was, when was the last time I felt like that. When was the last time I ran up to someone and just gave them a huge hug with my whole person. When was the last time I let myself be that vulnerable and let love take over me completely...

No comments:

Post a Comment